Nine


 My Happy One,



Nine today! Half way to adulthood. You have grown by leaps and bounds this year. You are quickly becoming a pro at reading. You have a deep love of animals, and nature. Much to your chagrin you have surpassed my knowledge of cars, makes and models. I'm sorry I'm no longer a useful resource when we're driving through town. You give hugs freely. You pray often both in gratitude and earnestly going before the Creator with your requests. Your heart is tender and beautiful.


My prayer for you as you grow this year is that you would continue to turn to your Father in times of need. That you would seek out ways to love and serve other people in your life. Ultimately that you would love your neighbor as you love yourself. And that you would continue to know you are loved, my chocolate eyed boy. You are an answer to prayer. There are no words to describe how thankful I am to be your Mom.


Interview with your 9 year old self:

Who is your favorite superhero? Spiderman


What is your favorite car? Jeep Cherokee


What is your favorite saying? I love you.. Bruh...


Where is your favorite place to eat? Chick fil a


What’s your favorite book or book series? Fox in Sox and Wild Robot


What’s something special to you? My parents, my family actually.


What’s your favorite color? Rainbow


What’s your favorite thing to do? Swim with my Dad


What’s your favorite memory from this past year? Catching 13 trout with Dad and Grandpa



What do you want to be when you grow up? Jeep driver


My Happy One, I love you and look forward to watching you grow more this year into a man of God. Te iubesc!

Mom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

18 and still the best Mother's Day gift.

The Game Table

Change in seasons